Sunday 23 February 2014

Slowly, with Time

A new post in the series - Light and Sound
When a picture searches for its music, or a piece of music finds its right picture...the result is a magical experience of Light and Sound.




I have been away for months. Time now to face the empty home. Without her. Alone after half a century, with lifetime of memories. The walls, the rooms shall speak loudly of last year, of her battle with the disease and her going. Sadness, anxiety, pain, worry, fear… yes, all these but something more. Something wordless. An emptiness that only time will fill. As only Time can.

Her words I remember - I am lucky, for I have faith.

Am I lucky too? To have such faith? Time alone will tell.

“Happiest who stand on faith as on a rock.***



Soul-soothing Music by Karunesh, Beyond Time


Linking this to Write Tribe 100 words on Saturday, 2014-7

*** A line from Sri Aurobindo's poem, Savitri, Book VIII, Canto III

****

Previous posts in this series:

Please Be Kind             Eastern Light



No comments :

Post a Comment

Did this post inspire some thought or reflection? Why not share it with me?